- Livraria Air Books
- Principles of Structural Design: Wood, Steel, and Concrete
A structural design book with a code-connected focus, Principles of Structural Design: Wood, Steel, and Concrete, Second Editionintroduces the principles and practices of structural design. This book covers the section properties, design values, reference tables, and other design aids required to accomplish complete structural designs in accordance with the codes.
What’s New in This Edition:
- Reflects all the latest revised codes and standards
- The text material has been thoroughly reviewed and expanded, including a new chapter on concrete design
- Suitable for combined design coursework in wood, steel, and concrete
- Includes all essential material—the section properties, design values, reference tables, and other design aids required to accomplish complete structural designs according to the codes
- This book uses the LRFD basis of design for all structures
This updated edition has been expanded into 17 chapters and is divided into four parts. The first section of the book explains load and resistance factor design, and explores a unified approach to design. The second section covers wood design and specifically examines wood structures. It highlights sawn lumber, glued laminated timber, and structural composite/veneer lumber. The third section examines steel structures. It addresses the AISC 2010 revisions to the sectional properties of certain structural elements, as well as changes in the procedure to design the slip-critical connection. The final section includes a chapter on T beams and introduces doubly reinforced beams.
Principles of Structural Design: Wood, Steel, and Concrete, Second Edition was designed to be used for joint coursework in wood, steel, and concrete design.
AUTOR: Gupta, Ram S.
EDITORA: CRC Press
EDIÇÃO: 2ª / 2014
DISPONIBILIDADE DO PRODUTO: Sob Encomenda - 40 dias ( Importação )