- Livraria Air Books
- Trabalhos Manuais - Artesanato
- Non-Adhesive Binding - Vol. 2: ( 1- 2 & 3 -Section Sewings )
Non-Adhesive Binding - Vol. 2: (1- 2 & 3- Section Sewings )
This is a thorough text for sewing one, two, or three sections onto continuous support paper or vellum covers. The sewing path of each book creates a decorative sewing on the spine. Described by text, diagrams and photographs, almost all of the 122 sewings were devised as the book was written. In addition, there are 42 photographs of bindings by 22 contemporary binders.
Volume II is a veritable encyclopedia to browse and to choose which bindings to try next. These booklets are ideal for many projects by book artists and calligraphers. Whereas multi-section sewings in Volume III, giving several hundred pages, might not be appropriate for a smaller project. Like the earlier Books without Paste or Glue, Non-Adhesive Binding, Volume I, these sewings require no equipment, only a needle, thread and scissors.
- 1-Section Sewings: These booklets of four to thirty-two pages may have endsheets as part of the sewing.
- 2-Section Sewings: Some booklets have too many pages for a single section sewing. In the past, my books with over thirty-two pages but less than seventy were limited to the traditional 2-section pamphlet sewing. That is why I devised these sewings.
- 3-Section Sewings: Possibilities of design of the sewing pattern on the spine expands with three sections
AUTOR: Keith A. Smith
EDITORA: Keith Smith Books
DISPONIBILIDADE DO PRODUTO: Sob Encomenda - Até 40 dias ( Importação )