Revised and updated 11th edition of the popular reference guide to the mining industry basics
Popular laymen's guide to mining
Includes chapters on "Basic Geology," "Hi-Tech Prospecting," "Mining Methods," "The Business of Mining," "Investing in Mining" and "Making Sense of the Numbers." Plus, a glossary of mining terms.
For investors, students, mining professionals...
- Gain a better understanding of the technical details of projects, and be able to judge their merit
- Read about the different kinds of ore deposits or how different mining methods can add cost to a project
- Learn how to interpret mining company financials
- If you're an investor, discover how to identify red flags and scams
- Find out about historical price patterns for specific metals and markets
AUTOR: The Northern Miner
EDITORA: The Northern Miner
DISPONIBILIDADE DO PRODUTO: Sob Encomenda - Até 40 dias ( Importação )