- Livraria Air Books
- Ciências da Terra
- Geophysical Exploration Technology: Applications in Litholog
Geophysical Exploration Technology: Applications in Lithological and Stratigraphic Reservoirs
Authored by one of the world's hydrocarbon exploration experts,Geophysical Exploration Technology: Applications in Lithological and Stratigraphic Reservoirs presents the latest technological advancements and cutting edge techniques in reservoir theory, research and exploration.
Stratigraphic and lithological reservoirs play a critical role in increasing the production from oil reserves and new hydrocarbon sources. Recent resource evaluations indicate that onshore stratigraphic and subtle reservoirs account for as much as 40% of the total remaining hydrocarbon sources globally. As a result, these reservoirs will be the most practical, potential and prevalent fields for long-lasting onshore exploration.
Intended as an aid in developing an understanding of the techniques of reservoir exploration, this book presents the latest and most practical methods and technology in oil and gas exploration. It can be used as a training book for lithological stratigraphic exploration and a reference for scientific and technological personnel in the oil and gas industry.
- Authored by one of the world's foremost experts in stratigraphic and lithological reservoir exploration who has more than 30 years of experience in research and instruction.
- Features more than 200 figures, illustrations, and working examples to aid the reader in retaining key concepts
- Presents the latest technological developments in reservoir exploration techniques
- Integrates theory and application, arming readers with a rigorous yet practical approach to hydrocarbon exploration in stratigraphic and lithological reservoirs
AUTOR: Li, Ming
EDIÇÃO: 1ª / 2014
DISPONIBILIDADE DO PRODUTO: Sob Encomenda - Até 40 dias ( Importação )