- Livraria Air Books
- Ciências Biológicas
- Environmental Considerations in Energy Production
Environmental Considerations in Energy Production
Environmental Considerations in Energy Production contains submissions from energy professionals from around the world who discuss a wide selection of topics on energy production, including coal mining, oil and gas production, and electrical power generation, as well as the impacts on society and the environment. The papers present existing and emerging issues, best practices and techniques, and appropriate and innovative solutions to meet the present and future challenges of energy production.
These proceedings contain both complete papers as well as abstracts where a full paper was not warranted. The abstracts are included as a resource to readers who may be interested in contacting those individuals
The papers range from reviews of work previously completed and discussions of preliminary investigations to thorough reports of research and recommended changes in methodologies and procedures.
The issues presented show how the environmental impacts of energy production affect community well-being and human health.
- Environmental Considerations in Coal Preparation and Waste Management
- Community Well-Being
- Coal, Gas, and Energy Production
- Public Health and Energy Production
- Total Dissolved Solids and Environmental Impacts
- Enviromental Consideration in Underground Mining
- Stream Biota Impacts
- Landforms and Geomorphic Reclamation
- Sustainable Landforms and Geomorphic ReclamationSelenium in the Environment
- Stream Restoration
- Environment, Coal Mining, and Sustainability
AUTOR: John R. Craynon
EDITORA: Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration ( SME )
DISPONIBILIDADE DO PRODUTO: Sob Encomenda - Até 40 dias ( Importação )