With extensive updated information on everything from treatment of hypertension to HIV, AHFS Drug Information®, 2015 Edition is a necessary addition to your pharmacy’s resources.
It contains nearly 85,000 total references reviewed by over 500 professionals, helping you to protect your patients and your business. The only print compendium designated by the U.S. Congress, AHFS DI 2015 is also the only reference published by a professional and scientific society - ensuring it is the most authoritative and best-selling reference trusted by pharmacists for 57 years.
AHFSI DI contains the most trustworthy drug information available— all in one place. It is the most comprehensive evidence-based source of drug information complete with therapeutic guidelines and off-label uses.
Updates for this edition include:
- Expanded and revised content throughout, featuring critical new monograph updates every year
- Important updated monographs and references related to revised therapeutic guidelines, including recommendations for the treatment of hypertension, elevated cholesterol, and HIV infections
- Newly published information on breakthrough oncology drugs recently approved as part of the FDA’s accelerated approval program
- Dedicated coverage to orphan products
- Interactions, adverse reactions, cautions, and more
- Therapeutic recommendations supported by evidence from primary research
- Preparations, chemistry, and stability
- Pharmacology and pharmacokinetics
- Prescription, OTC, ophthalmic and dermatologic drugs
- Extensive off-label uses and dosing options
- Vaccines and other immunizing agents
AUTOR: American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
DISPONIBILIDADE DO PRODUTO: Sob Encomenda - 40 dias ( Importação )