Strategic Human Resource Management: An International Perspective
Containing simple explanations of complex ideas and written in plain English, this text has been designed with your needs as a student firmly in mind.
Whether you are studying at undergraduate or postgraduate level, our team of expert authors will guide and develop your understanding of each key area of the curriculum, from the fundamentals through to critical evaluation towards the end of each chapter.
- Numerous practical examples and case studies in each chapter bring the rigorous theoretical and academic underpinning alive
- Cases and examples from across the globe as well as chapters on culture and globalization reflect the global nature of the contemporary workplace
- Final chapter on the future of HRM by Linda Holbeche, former director of research at the CIPD, will equip you to deal with new and emerging issues and challenges
- Excellent range of learning features including an end of book glossary to help you quickly understand new and complex terminologies
- Full-text SAGE journal articles available online to encourage further exploration of the field and filmed introductions to each area by the book's team of experts.
AUTOR: Rees, Gary / Smith, Paul
EDITORA: Sage Publications
DISPONIBILIDADE DO PRODUTO: Sob Encomenda - 40 dias ( Importação )