- Livraria Air Books
- Ciências Biológicas
- Natural Resource Administration: Wildlife, Fisheries, Forest
Natural Resource Administration: Wildlife, Fisheries, Forests and Parks
Natural Resource and Wildlife Administration presents a clear perspective on natural resource administration in North America, how it developed, how it is currently structured, and where it might be heading. Intertwined areas of natural resources, including wildlife administration, fisheries, forestry, and other competitive land uses, are heavily discussed. The book covers the history of natural resource management in Europe and North America, proceeding to environmental law; agencies involved in wildlife and natural resource management; and the human dimensions of public relations and economic concerns.
Natural Resource and Wildlife Administration provides solid background on the history of natural resource conservation, critical laws protecting resources, and the nature of agencies. The interconnectedness among natural resources makes this a useful text for disciplines such as wildlife, fisheries, and forestry.
- Covers the development of natural resource law and the conservation agencies in North America, and also provides models for international use
- Examines the roles of diverse federal, state, and non-governmental agencies, and how they cooperate as professionals to accomplish natural resources management
- Leads readers to a greater understanding of the politics and interplay of priorities in professional conservation biology
- Assists the certification processes of professional societies
- Includes end-of-chapter questions for further thought and discussion, as well as offset boxes throughout the text to help explain more technical subjects
AUTOR: Sparling, Donald W.
EDITORA: Academic Press
EDIÇÃO: 1ª / 2014
DISPONIBILIDADE DO PRODUTO: Sob Encomenda - Até 40 dias ( Importação )