Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®, Fourteenth Edition delivers all of the information you need to administer medications safely across the lifespan—well-organized monographs for hundreds of generic and thousands of trade-name drugs.
FREE DIGITAL ACCESS
One-year subscription to DrugGuide.com, Davis’s Drug Guide Online, powered by Unbound Medicine. You’ll have access to over 1,100 monographs from your desktop, laptop, or any mobile device with a web browser.
LIFE-SAVING GUIDANCE…AT A GLANCE
- Red tab for high alert medications, plus in-depth high alert and patient safety coverage
- Red, CAPITALIZED letters for life-threatening side effects
- Drug-drug, drug-food, drug-natural product interactions
- Pedi, Geri, OB, and Lactation cautions
- IV Administration subheads
- REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies) icon
- Pharmacogenomic content
- Canadian-specific content
- Much more!
LEARNING, CARE PLANNING, AND PATIENT EDUCATION TOOLS
Online at DavisPlus
NEW! Premium resources online at DavisPlus. (Redeem the Plus Code on the inside front cover of a new, printed text to access your DavisPlus Premium resources.)
- More than 1,100 Nurse’s Med Deck-style, printable drug monographs for care planning and patient education
- Audio library for 1,200+ drug names
- Self-test tutorials
- Calculators for body mass index (BMI), metric conversions, IV drip rates, dosage/kg, and Fahrenheit/Celsius
- Interactive case studies
- NEW! Complementary and Alternative Medicine ‘Drag and Drop’ activity
- Interactive flash cards
- Audio podcasts
- Video clips
- Schematic brain illustrations
- Much more!
AUTOR: Hazard, April / Sanoski, Cynthia A.
EDIÇÃO: 14ª / 2014
DISPONIBILIDADE DO PRODUTO: Sob Encomenda - 40 dias (Importação)