Concepts in Clinical Pharmacokinetics has helped thousands of students and practitioners through five editions by simplifying a complex subject. The authors have thoroughly reviewed, revised, and redesigned the text to enhance the reader's grasp of the material. This 6th Edition offers a superior approach to understanding pharmacokinetics through extensive use of clinical correlates, figures, and questions and answers.
Inside you will find:
- Content broken into 15 easy-to-follow lessons, perfect for a semester.
- Practice quizzes in 11 chapters to chart progress.
- Four chapters completely devoted to clinical cases.
- More information on hemodialysis
- More on pharmacogenetics
- More on plasma concentration versus time curve (AUC) calculations
- A phenytoin “cheat sheet” to help you through the calculations maze
- New vancomycin cases based on higher desired vancomycin levels and trough-only dose estimations
- More on modified diet in renal disease (MDRD) formula versus Cockcroft-Gault (CG) formula methods
- More theory and problems on extended interval aminoglycosides.
AUTOR: Spruill, William
EDIÇÃO: 6ª / 2014
DISPONIBILIDADE DO PRODUTO: Sob Encomenda - Até 40 dias ( Importação )